As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

14 July 2015

Inspired by the Hattie Davish mystery series

Since the beginning of the month I've been flying through the Hattie Davish mystery series by Anna Loan-Wilsey. I'm currently reading the fourth book in the series which is due to come out in two weeks, but you can glimpse teasers of the first three here:

teaser

teaser

teaser

Not only are they great reads, but Hattie has given me inspiration to lunch!


Hattie is a traveling secretary-turned-amateur-sleuth who loves botany (the cheese leaves on the veggie/egg casserole), all sorts of cake (the coffee cake in the top right), a good cup of tea or coffee (the cup pick), and the latest in hats (the pick stuck in my grape). I was tempted to try and draw a typewriter, but was feeling a little overwhelmed at the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment