As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

15 September 2014

Tommy & Tuppence for Dame Agatha's birthday!

Today marks the 124th birthday of Dame Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie! I wasn't originally planning on making anything special to take to work tonight, but I couldn't resist celebrating with some Tommy & Tuppence. I've been watching the old episodes on Acorn (and getting giddy about the reboot scheduled for next year to help celebrate her 125th!). 
In my Laptop Lunchbox I have chicken thighs with garlic parmesan sauce, provolone Tommy & Tuppence and colby jack letters and heart. In the bottom right is cottage cheese. The bottom left is mixed vegetables with the cheese bits left over from cutting out the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment