As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

04 September 2014

LCHF Cream Cheese Pancake Muffins (& More)

I'm going to be doing a 12 hour shift tonight (for the third night in a row) so I'm going fully prepared to not starve OR be tempted by the food we have at work. With the exception of mayo packets and little tubs of cream cheese there really isn't anything there I should eat. SO I mixed up some super simple Cream Cheese Pancake Muffins and between those,  a couple of hard cooked eggs & some cottage cheese I should be well satisfied when all is said and done!
At the suggestion of someone in the Facebook Group Egg Fast - Stall = Breaker (diet), I used the standard cream cheese pancake recipe in a muffin pan! It's just 4 tablespoons of butter, 4 ounces of cream cheese, 4 eggs, 2 packs Splenda (or Stevia) and some cinnamon. Melt the butter and cream cheese together (about a minute in the microwave), stir in the sweetener and cinnamon, crack the eggs in, beat the bejeepers out of them and pour into a muffin pan! I used a 6 muffin silicone pan that I placed on top of a cookie sheet (for stability) and it took 20 minutes at 325. Easy peasy and absolutely yum!

Packed in:

1 comment:

Post a Comment