As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

03 March 2014

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Dr Seuss!

Yesterday was Dr Seuss' birthday so today gets a simple snacky Seuss lunch for school! I'm sure it's not as exciting as some of my Bento Bloggers & Friends have pulled off this year ... I think I'm still recovering from Thursday's Harry Potter lunch :)

In his Cat In The Hat box he has a green hard cooked egg (really -- it's green -- the color is off in the picture), ham chunks, grapes, 1 gummy fish, 2 gummy fish, red Goldfish, blue gummy fish. He also has a yogurt cup and a side dish with some carrot strips and ranch dip.

3 comments:

Candy Girl said...

Hahaha! Love it! Now go see mine and you'll see why I laughed :)

Jenn Christ said...

Love it! :D

Jackie LovingLunches said...

Super cute :-)

Post a Comment