As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

24 February 2014

The Lego Movie - Emmet

John heads back to school today after a week + off for Mid-Winter Recess (and an added snow day). Yesterday we took him to see The Lego Movie 3D and we ALL loved it! When we got home I used some of my magnetic printer paper to trick out his PlanetBox Shuttle and made him an Emmet lunch for today!
In his Shuttle he has veggie sticks, a bologna & cheese Emmet sandwich, colby jack letters, a hard cooked square egg, and some Sixlets in a mini Lego cup. He also has an apple and yogurt tube.

6 comments:

Keitha said...

Cool! The lunch is awesome and I LOOOOOOOVE the Lego magnets!

Becka said...

Awesome! !!

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

Super cute and I love the magnets, so cool!:)

Jenn Christ said...

*SQUEE* I love this so much!

Sarah Denton said...

This is just awesome!

Jackie LovingLunches said...

You're so clever!

Post a Comment