As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

27 February 2014

Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone - #1


John and I started reading Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone this week and before he left for school Wednesday morning he asked for a lunch from it -- even though we haven't even gotten to Hogwarts yet!
 

His ham & cheese sandwich is Harry's cupboard room under the stairs -- 
and the door even opens to show Harry sitting on his bed (drawn onto the cheese):

 Since I couldn't get a lot of detail in Harry above I decided to draw on his hard cooked egg so he could see the scar and everything:

 We didn't have any snakes so a gummy worm is standing in -- 
with a Lemonhead instead of a Lemon Drop:


He also has a dish of diced pears, veggie sticks, and a string cheese with a spider ring.

Adiosssssss amigossssssssss!

14 comments:

Keitha said...

This is awesome! I love the cupboard door!!!

Jackie LovingLunches said...

Love love love it!!!

Becka said...

This is totally wicked!!! I'll ask this again, when are you going to make my lunch? ;)

Jacquie said...

I love it!!! You are so amazingly creative!

Traci said...

You are so talented and creative! Love the opening door!!

Sarah Denton said...

The cupboard under the stairs so cute!

Rebecca W said...

Wowza!! This is one of the coolest lunches I have EVER seen!!!

Beau said...

The cupboard is such a great touch!

Venia Conte said...

Thoroughly awesome and brilliant!!!

Rachel R said...

Love this! Wonderful job!

Shirley Wong said...

So much details! Awesome!

Candy Girl said...

I heart this ever so much!

Jenn Christ said...

This is so epic!

Grace @ Eats Amazing said...

I LOVE this lunch so much! It's every kind of awesome!
Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!

Post a Comment