As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

20 January 2014

Lost Girl - Kenzi

Last night Ksenia Solo made my Twitter blow up by retweeting my Vex lunch from last week.
Well, it's a new work week and I needed to make a lunch .... so I decided to do Kenzi! (I kinda want to be Kenzi when I grow up. Yeah, I know. I'm older than she is. Shut up.)
Of course, Kenzi has so many awesome looks I couldn't pick just one for the lunch ... so I did six.
Packed in my Laptop Lunchbox the main section has an Asian Stir Fry vegetable blend with cheese Kenzi's. The top left has chunked up chicken thigh. The top right has cottage cheese.

2 comments:

Becka said...

That is too cool Karen! Kenzi is awesome, of course! And it looks tasty for lunch too :-)

Angel said...

I LOVE LOVE LURVE Kenzi!!!

Post a Comment