As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

16 December 2013

Jolly Holiday Hobbit ... I mean, Hop ...

It's time for another Bento Bloggers & Friends Blog Hop!!!
After you're done here make sure you click the button at the end to keep hopping!


Geek that I am I couldn't resist doing a play on words with two of my favorite Lord of the Rings characters -- Merry and Pippin! I got the idea when one of the prompts this past week for #doodleadaydec that I'm doing on Instagram was "Merry." Merry Brandybuck immediately came to mind and since you can't very well have Merry without Pippin ... "We Wish You A Merry Christmas And A Pippin New Year" got stuck in my head and stayed there.

I drew Merry and Pippin with food gels onto frozen blueberry waffles. Some sausage and my new favorite Pumpkin Pie Yoplait Light yogurt are also included in my EasyLunchbox. Second breakfast, anyone? (no syrup is included because there's already a bottle at work!)

Now click on the cute little panda to head over to Loving Lunches and keep clicking until you end up back here! Happy hopping!!!

16 comments:

happyvballgirl said...

Awesome food art as always, Karen! You never cease to amaze me. :) Merry Christmas and a Hobbit New Year! ;)

Candy Girl said...

Super cute! Merry Geekmas!

Amanda Paulos said...

LOVE!

eclecticlamb said...

Amazing as usual! Awesome theme!

Sarah Denton said...

Oo second breakfast! So yummy , though I would have trouble bringing myself to eat such cute hobbits

Mrs. Cushman said...

Always amazing! Love it

Eileen Shows said...

Hahaha I love them! Fantastic.

Amy Masterson said...

So cute. I don't know anyone who would say no to second breakfast!

bentodays said...

Awesome drawings! Looks fab!

Stacey said...

Great idea and flavours for breakfast/lunch!

squidmom said...

Huge fan of seconds breakfasts over here, and also Hobbits actually. I'm awful at clicking over from instagram to blogs so I don't think I've been here before but your lunches are fantastic I'm glad I came over(finally).

Jenn Christ said...

Love love love!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :D

Ariani, Australia said...

Lovely drawing!

Becky said...

So creative! I wish I could draw like that!

Shirley Wong said...

wow! the drawings are great! very creative! :)

Keitha said...

Great drawings!

Post a Comment