As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

05 December 2013

A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas .... Lunch

A guest at the hotel where I work gifted me some leftover Aloo Ghobi Masala and Malai Kofta early this morning ... right after I added A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas to my watchlist on my MaxGo app. I took it as a sign that I needed it in a Christmas lunch! Now, I could have gone all whack and obscene with it (after all, I'm the same girl who put a toe in a lunch for The Big Lebowski), but decided to keep it tame. I also could have gone all movie-literal with White Castle burgers and waffles ... but I wanted my leftovers (and I could hear my scale cry from afar at the thought of burgers and waffles together)!


I found the cute little oriental takeout box at my drugstore for a dollar and figured that would be perfect to pack in for Harold. The inner boxes from my Laptop Lunchbox fit perfectly for Kumar's Indian leftovers! On the bottom layer is a small box with the kofta and a Reese's tree (if you've seen the movie you'll know the importance of a tree), and then snuggled in above that is the medium box filled with the aloo ghobi and some cottage cheese. I also have a small single-serve egg nog because, well, it's Christmas!


1 comment:

Erin Walker said...

LOVE IT!!! You're so creative :)

Post a Comment