As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

05 September 2013

Pokémon Charmander

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may have seen the original version of this posted the other night:


I knew it was likely to be a slowish night at work so I took my favorite lunch-making supplies with me: food gel, bread and toothpicks. I had already printed the picture of Charmander that John picked out so all I had to do was trace it, smoosh it into the bread and fill it in!

And now you finally get to see the finished product:


The sandwich is filled with some of the filling from my Philly Cheese Chicken & Steak wrap and it sits on top of grapes, fruit snacks, and Pringle Honey Butter Stix. In the side compartment he has Snapea Crisps and ranch dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment