As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

23 July 2013

My Little Pony in new PlanetBox Shuttle


John and I were offered the chance to try out the new Shuttle by the wonderful folks at PlanetBox and we couldn’t be more thrilled! You’ve probably already figured out that John’s a big fan of the Rover so when I told him we were getting the smaller Shuttle he said I could have it … until it arrived and then he decided we could share it. He also decided that he would break it in for us and took it school today with a Spike lunch:


I was a little concerned about what I would use it for at first since I normally take food that needs to be reheated to work … until I realized that the jumbo silicone cups from AllThingsForSale fit perfectly in the main section. When it comes time to eat all I need to do is lift the cup out and pop it right in the microwave! For tonight I have a provolone Derpy on top of some pasta in the main section and on the side a couple of banana muffins (because, well, it’s Derpy):


No comments:

Post a Comment