As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

20 December 2012

Holiday Hop

When we first started talking about the Holiday Ho Ho Hop I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to do and I was awfully glad I got a spot here in the last week of the three so I would have more time to ponder.
And then it came to me as if in a dream…. or a visitation by the Spirit of Christmas Lunch:
Blackadder’s Christmas Carol!!!

Of course, I had to pack in +EasyLunchboxes using my pink pig cup from AllThingsForSale
noodles with mushroom gravy, turkey meatballs & provolone; Santa frosted brownie; caramel pudding & caramel filled Santa chocolates (even though they could be considered “utter crap”)
 Since I know that not everyone is familiar (*cough*Netflix*cough*), here are clips:
Now click on the button and hop over to BentoForKidlet for some back-to-back holiday Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment