As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

19 March 2012

Big Bang Theory - Rock, Paper, So On & So Forth

We love The Big Bang Theory on CBS.

I can actually count on one hand the number of sitcoms we have set-up on the dvr for Tom & I to watch together. BBT is at the top of the priority list. It makes us laugh until we can’t breathe properly — and having something that makes that true for both of us is pretty amazing.

One of my favorite bits is their version of Rock, Paper, Scissors to settle disputes: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock. Of course it has to be lunch (although I feel a little strange eating Spock).

I’ve got some small ham & cheese sandwiches sitting on top of a bed of lettuce that, added with the tomato slices & ranch in the top right, will be a lovely salad and hopefully keep me from attacking the dessert cooler at work …. again. In case I do have a sweet attack I have some coconut vanilla yogurt in the bottom right with sprinkles. Everything is more fun with sprinkles.






No comments:

Post a Comment