As of October 2015 all new lunches will only be posted on Instagram (and shared on Twitter).

11 December 2011

The Polar Express Lunch

This was not the original plan for Monday’s lunch but I was getting so frustrated with the other I gave up and threw this together in a matter of seconds thanks to a train engine cookie cutter and quick thinking. 

And John loves it!

It helps that I brought home from work a jingle bell VERY similar to the one from the story/movie thanks to the groom from last night’s reception who said I could take one of their gift bags home because I oohed and aahed over the bell.


The train is cinnamon raisin bread with pumpkin cream cheese riding on a track made of Turkey Bites. The jingle bell is a Nilla Wafer with a ribbon cut from a Cherry AirHead, Pretzel sticks are on the side just because.

And now we have to go watch the movie!

For the trillionth time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment